By using this website, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this policy. If we make any significant changes to this policy we will place a notice of this on our home page.
Use Of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our service.
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any specific business purposes relating to smoothcontract.
- We may send you email in connection with support queries or to notify you of any critical issues with our service.
Any other email messages will only be sent if you have explicitly opted in to receive them (for example news on service updates). You may elect to opt out of these messages at any time by sending us an email to the address above.
Your password will be maintained on our system in an encrypted form and is not accessible to anyone but you, although we may change your password if you request us to do so.
All requests made by your use of this service will be automatically recorded for the purposes of compiling web traffic statistics. We also record the IP address of all visitors in order to compile geographic access statistics.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access To Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information that we maintain about them. Consumers can make a request to view or correct any such information via email to the address given above.