At Bespoke Consultancy and Education Ltd (BCE) we strive to give our customers the best possible service that they expect, we recognise that sometimes things may go wrong. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the service that we provide, please let us know so we can deal with your query and improve the service we provide.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you inform us you are not happy about the service we provide. It can be about anything and could include:
- When we do not deliver a service on time
- When we give you wrong information
- When you receive a poor quality service
- When you have a problem/concern with a member of staff
- When a member of staff hasn’t addressed or has been unable to resolve concerns raised
We ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat your complaint seriously and with the utmost professionalism
- We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
However, a complaint is received, it will be dealt with efficiently, with the aim of resolving the issue as quickly as possible, to the satisfaction of the customer.
How to make a complaint.
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact Bespoke Consultancy and Education Ltd in any of the following ways listed below;
Telephone: 01275 876733 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: Bespoke Consultancy and Education Ltd, 5 St David’s Court, Windmill Road, Clevedon, BS21 6UP.
If we receive a complaint, we will try to resolve it immediately if we can and notify you of the outcome. We will send:
- An acknowledgement within two working days
- Details of who will be dealing with the complaint
- Final response within 10 working days
If we are unable to resolve the complaint immediately, we will:
- Ask for any further information required
Within 10 working days:
- Send a response
- Update you and state when we hope to complete our investigations
We record all complaints and review them to consider if we need to make any changes to improve our services or prevent a re-occurrence. If for any reason you are unhappy with our response to your complaint you can contact Tony Webber the Managing Director.
Telephone: 01275 876733
Post: Bespoke Consultancy and Education Limited, 5 St David’s Court, Windmill Road, Clevedon, BS21 6UP.
Your complaint will be fully investigated, and a response issued within 10 working days.
If you are not satisfied with the response from the Managing Director regarding Apprenticeship delivery you can contact the National Apprenticeship Helpline on 0800 150 0400 or email: email@example.com
Complaints involving assessment practice
Employers, Learners, Apprentices or Staff should send their complaint to BCE who will do their upmost to resolve the concern before making a complaint to the awarding organisation in line with our quality processes.
If you are not satisfied with the response from the Managing Director you can escalate your complaint to the relevant Awarding Organisation. Details of our Awarding Organisations are:
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance
Telephone: 01302 363277
City & Guilds
Telephone: 020 7294 8444
Telephone: 0191 239 8000
If you are not satisfied with the response from the Awarding Organisation you can escalate your complaint further to the qualification regulator Ofqual, either a representative of BCE or the relevant Awarding Organisation will be able to provide details of how to do this.