Develop yourself, improve your leadership skills and transform your service.
In securing a well-led future, we believe high quality leadership leads to high quality care outcomes.
Duration: 4 days
Programme: Fully funded by Workforce Development Fund
Who is the programme aimed at?
Well-led is a national leadership development programme for managers of adult social care services working in the private, public or third sectors. The programme is grounded in the reality of social care delivery and has been developed in partnership with registered managers familiar with the day-to-day challenges of leading a care team.
The Well-led programme will support learners to:
- understand how leadership strategies and techniques can be used to transform services and improve the quality of care
- enhance leadership skills to become a more effective leader.
- gain improved confidence to lead services in an increasingly complex and challenging sector
- develop clear goals to improve personal leadership effectiveness
- learn from others and share experiences and ideas with peers to develop a strong support network.
Our interactive workshops, over four days, explore issues, challenges and practical examples of well-led services specific to adult social care.
On completion of the programme, we aim for participants to leave feeling empowered, confident, and well-equipped to effectively lead a workforce with the right values to provide high quality person-centred care.
We are an endorsed Skills for Care provider and been given a mark of quality for our commitment to providing high quality learning and development for the adult social care sector.