Understanding performance management is a practical continuing professional development.
This CPD module is aimed at Registered Managers and other managers currently working in adult social care.
Duration: 1 day
Programme: Fully funded by Workforce Development Fund
The programme is delivered through one interactive module covering the objectives below:
- develop a clear understanding of what culture is
- understanding the relationship between culture, values and vision
- understanding approaches for assessing culture and steering action
- understanding simple rules for turning values into action
- understanding nudge as applied to head, heart and environment
- awareness of a range of nudge activities for developing culture.
How it helps managers?
This CPD module will help managers to explore the critical links between vision, values and culture, providing practical support to influence change and develop the culture of their service.
Unlike undertaking formal qualifications, which can often feel like a solitary process, this CPD module connects managers with their peers.
Managers will understand how successful behaviours and practical strategies can support them in their day-to-day work. They’ll be challenged to put these into practice, boosting their capacity to lead and manage effectively.
The module includes an emphasis on reflection, helping managers to learn from their day-today experiences and think about how they can do things differently or get better at recognising what they do well.
We are an endorsed Skills for Care provider and been given a mark of quality for our commitment to providing high quality learning and development for the adult social care sector.