Certificate in Care and Management of Diabetes
Diabetes is a growing health problem worldwide, but it can be prevented, delayed or managed with simple lifestyle changes. Whether you work in the care sector or just want to look out for your own health or the health of someone you know, this online course will provide you with essential knowledge.
You’ll learn about the different forms and causes of diabetes, as well as the care, treatment and management of the condition.
- Evidence of staff competency to external stakeholders
- Relevant in a wide variety of care settings
- Reduces the risk of malpractice and negligence
- Improves your team’s understanding of forms and causes of diabetes
- Reinforces the importance of careful managing and monitoring
Funding: Fully Funded
Course Delivery: Online and Paper-based
Awarding Body: NCFE CACHE
- Applicants must be 19 years old on or before 01.08.2020
- Full or part time employed (payslips may be requested as evidence for funding options only)
- Employment in relevant sector not essential
- Applicants must be EU citizens
- Applicants may not be using other funding streams for another qualification at sign up or during completion
Sector: Health and Social Care
All coursework to be completed using online portal. Remote support provided by assessor via phone and email. Course schedule 16 weeks, start and complete at anytime. NCFE certificate generated on completion.