Certificate in The Principles of Working With Individual With Learning Disabilities
Around 1.5 million people in the UK have a learning disability. If you work with people with learning disabilities, or are interesting in starting in the sector, it’s essential you have a good understanding of the signs and symptoms of different health conditions, as well as knowledge of legislation and the healthcare system. This level 2 course will ensure your knowledge is up to date and you can provide high-quality care for those you work with.
- Gives employees a high standard of learning
- Relevant to a variety of people and settings
- Provides assurance of well trained employees
- Improves your team’s understanding of learning disabilities
- Creates better preventative care
Funding: Fully Funded
Course Delivery: Online and Paper-based
Awarding Body: NCFE CACHE
- Applicants must be 19 years old on or before 01.08.2020
- Full or part time employed (payslips may be requested as evidence for funding options only)
- Employment in relevant sector not essential
- Applicants must be EU citizens
- Applicants may not be using other funding streams for another qualification at sign up or during completion
Sector: Education & Training
All coursework to be completed using online portal. Remote support provided by assessor via phone and email. Course schedule 16 weeks, start and complete at anytime. NCFE certificate generated on completion.
This course will be delivered via our sister company at Acacia Training & Development Ltd.