Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
If you’re looking to develop your team leading skills to manage a team effectively, this fully online level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading will help you do just that.
This qualification will teach you the principles of team leading, how to use different styles of leadership to enhance your team’s performance, and how to motivate team members to get the best out of them. You’ll learn how to manage conflict within teams, how to handle dissatisfied customers and how to be the best mentor possible.
- Principles of team leading
- Understanding business
- Understanding how to communicate work-related information
- Understanding how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- Understanding how to develop working relationships with colleagues
Funding: Fully Funded
Course Delivery: Online
Awarding Body: NCFE CACHE
- Applicants must be 19 years old on or before 01.08.2020
- Full or part time employed (payslips may be requested as evidence for funding options only)
- Employment in relevant sector not essential
- Applicants must be EU citizens
- Applicants may not be using other funding streams for another qualification at sign up or during completion
Sector: Business and Management
All coursework to be completed using online portal. Remote support provided by assessor via phone and email. NCFE certificate generated on completion.
This course will be delivered via our sister company at Acacia Training & Development Ltd.