Certificate in Mental Health First Aid & Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
Around 450 million people currently experience mental health problems. Recent reports suggest that over 12 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in just one year.
It’s important that employers are transparent and open about mental health issues. Increasing the understanding of mental health among staff at all levels builds a culture of care and support.
In this fully online course, you’ll build an understanding of mental health problems and the support available in the workplace. You will learn how to support individuals with their mental health, as well as what a mentally healthy environment is like.
- Exploring mental health
- Understand how to support individuals with mental ill health
- Understand a mentally healthy environment
Funding: Fully Funded
Course Delivery: Online and Paper-based
Awarding Body: NCFE CACHE
- Applicants must be 19 years old on or before 01.08.2020
- Full or part time employed (payslips may be requested as evidence for funding options only)
- Employment in relevant sector not essential
- Applicants must be EU citizens
- Applicants may not be using other funding streams for another qualification at sign up or during completion
Sector: Health and Social Care
All coursework to be completed using online portal. Remote support provided by assessor via phone and email. Course schedule 16 weeks, start and complete at anytime. NCFE certificate generated on completion.
This course will be delivered via our sister company at Acacia Training & Development Ltd.