Certificate in Information, Advice and Guidance
For many businesses, being able to offer clear and accurate information, advice or guidance – and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally – is really important.
If you give information, advice or guidance as part of your role, this course can help you brush up on your skills and make sure you’re aware of the fundamental rules for successful information sharing.
This fully online course covers communication techniques, interpersonal skills and group interactions, as well as how to store and retrieve information in a way that complies with the law.
- Explore communication techniques
- Study how values, attitudes and beliefs can affect interactions
- Develop interaction and interpersonal skills
- Learn how information, advice or guidance can be explored
- Learn how group interaction can be utilised
- Manage information, including storage and retrieval
- Learn how to comply with the law
Funding: Fully Funded
Course Delivery: Online and Paper-based
Awarding Body: NCFE CACHE
- Applicants must be 19 years old on or before 01.08.2020
- Full or part time employed (payslips may be requested as evidence for funding options only)
- Employment in relevant sector not essential
- Applicants must be EU citizens
- Applicants may not be using other funding streams for another qualification at sign up or during completion
Sector: Personal Development
All coursework to be completed using online portal. Remote support provided by assessor via phone and email. Course schedule 16 weeks, start and complete at anytime. NCFE certificate generated on completion.
This course will be delivered via our sister company at Acacia Training & Development Ltd.