Certificate in Customer Service
Good customer service is crucial for any business. 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain – instead, 91% of them simply leave and never come back. This shows that providing good customer service and handling any issues in a professional and courteous manner is essential for a business’s success.
If you work in customer service, this course can help you improve your skills and make sure every customer has a great experience. You will increase your awareness of how to understand and meet customers’ needs, as well as learn how to improve your performance using feedback and how to successfully promote products and services.
- Learn to deliver excellent customer service
- Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs
- Giving a great customer experience
- Learn from feedback and promote products and services
Funding: Fully Funded
Course Delivery: Online
Awarding Body: NCFE CACHE
Duration: 6 Weeks
- Applicants must be 19 years old on or before 01.08.2020
- Full or part time employed (payslips may be requested as evidence for funding options only)
- Employment in relevant sector not essential
- Applicants must be EU citizens
- Applicants may not be using other funding streams for another qualification at sign up or during completion
Sector: Business and Management
All coursework to be completed using online portal. Remote support provided by assessor via phone and email. NCFE certificate generated on completion.
This course will be delivered via our sister company at Acacia Training & Development Ltd.