Certificate in Common Health Conditions
If you work in care, it’s essential that you know about some of the most common health conditions faced by people in the UK. This level 2 course covers a variety of health conditions including dementia, strokes, sensory loss, arthritis and Parkinson’s disease.
It’s a great way to increase your understanding of these conditions and help you to monitor the health of people affected by them. And our fully online course means you can study flexibly at a time and place that suits you.
- Understand How to Contribute to Monitoring the Health of Individuals Affected by Health Conditions
- Introductory Awareness of Sensory Loss
- Stroke Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- Arthritis Awareness
- Parkinson’s Disease Awareness
Funding: Fully Funded
Course Delivery: Online and Paper-based
Awarding Body: NCFE CACHE
- Applicants must be 19 years old on or before 01.08.2020
- Full or part time employed (payslips may be requested as evidence for funding options only)
- Employment in relevant sector not essential
- Applicants must be EU citizens
- Applicants may not be using other funding streams for another qualification at sign up or during completion
Sector: Health and Social Care
All coursework to be completed using online portal. Remote support provided by assessor via phone and email. Course schedule 16 weeks, start and complete at anytime. NCFE certificate generated on completion.