Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
Around 450 million people worldwide suffer from a mental health problem. You can help tackle this challenge by increasing your knowledge with our level 2 certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems.
This fully online course will help you gain new knowledge and skills for your personal life as well as your career. It covers lots of different mental health problems, including stress, anxiety, phobias, depression, dementia, eating disorders and schizophrenia.
You’ll learn about the signs and symptoms of different mental health conditions and how to manage them, as well as gaining an understanding of mental health legislation and guidance.
- Develop understanding and appreciation of mental health conditions
- Learn about signs, triggers and symptoms of mental health
- Understand how mental health affects an individual’s ability to cope and function
- Examine guidance to potentially manage and support them with their illness
Funding: Fully Funded
Course Delivery: Online
Awarding Body: NCFE CACHE
- Applicants must be 19 years old on or before 01.08.2020
- Full or part time employed (payslips may be requested as evidence for funding options only)
- Employment in relevant sector not essential
- Applicants must be EU citizens
- Applicants may not be using other funding streams for another qualification at sign up or during completion
Sector: Health and Social Care
All coursework to be completed using online portal. Remote support provided by assessor via phone and email. Course schedule 16 weeks, start and complete at anytime. NCFE certificate generated on completion.
This course will be delivered via our sister company at Acacia Training & Development Ltd.