Title: Business Admin Apprentice
Responsible to: Managing Director
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: Apprenticeship rate (depending on age)
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our growing admin team to work full time in our Clevedon office.
What we would like you to be involved in on a daily basis:
- Learner administration (on electronic systems)
- Taking notes
- Answering the telephone
- Support the learner enrolment process
- Communication with employers
Qualities we would like you to have:
- Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism & Confidentiality
- Personable telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal & written
- Passionate, confident, positive & enthusiastic
- Takes ownership for their work
- Be able to work to a high standard and maintain quality
- Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to prioritise work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Be confident in using or undertaking training for IT, including Word, Excel, Power Point and CRM Systems
- Hold a driving licence, have your own transport with business insurance.
You will be working towards gaining a Level 3 Business Administration. The apprenticeship will typically take between 12 and 18 months to complete. Career progression opportunity within the company to management or senior support roles.
Join our fun and friendly team. Click on APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can also email your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application and join our growing team!